You can benefit from Mortgage Lending. Ocean Pacific Capital has been in the Loan business since 1977. We have access to over 130 lenders competing for your business, so you'll have the peace of mind that our refinance Loan rate is the lowest possible for your situation. Simply call us today toll free at 1-800-595-1474 for a free consultation with one of our friendly and experienced Loan officers.
Reasons For Mortgage Lending - If you clearly understand reasons to obtain Mortgage Lending, it will help you choose a loan that will meet all your financial goals. Here are some reasons why homeowners obtain Mortgage Lending:
It Can Lower Your Monthly Payment
Reducing by 1/2 to 3/4 % will lower your payments on your Mortgage Lending. Otherwise you will be paying too much for every loan payment. One way your payment will be low is if you simply do your Mortgage Lending at a low interest rate. You can try to change terms to lower your payments.
Access To Cash
Home equity is in a way a savings account that you could access with cash-out on your Mortgage Lending. You could finance a home improvement that will increase the value of your home, or pay for schooling or pay off high interest CC debt.
Mortgage Lending can pay off other debts
The difference between credit card debt and a mortgage could mean thousands of dollars. Credit card debt is compounded and home mortgage loan rates are simple, and usually tax deductible. Equity can be used for home purchases can save you money in interest in the long run instead of using credit cards.
A Mortgage Lending can convert an Adjustable Rate Mortgage to Fixed Rate
If you plan on living in your home for only a couple of years, paying a higher interest rate for a long term fixed rate mortgage will cost you money. Try Mortgage Lending with an Adjustable Rate and pay a much lower amount each month. If you have an adjustable rate mortgage and plan to live in your home longer than couple of years it would be a good move to convert to Mortgage Lending
With a fixed rate.
The following is an overview of our loan programs. For more details please visit our residential page.
Premier home loan Financing!
Ocean Pacific Capital's home loan financing department is designed to meet our client's personal and investment goals from both a performance and cost perspective. With flexible home loan financing options, we are able to meet the needs of our borrowers' home loans. Whether you need to refinance your current home loan or need to acquire a purchase home loan, we will structure the most appropriate home loan finance program to meet your needs. To start your short home loan application, click here.
Home Program Overview
Our home mortgage loan program is designed to minimize costs while delivering the best home loan to meet our client's needs. We offer:
- home mortgage loans starting as low as 1.00%
- home loan mortgage interest only payment option
- 30-year fixed home loans (No balloon home loan)
- Cash-out home mortgage loans
- home mortgage loan payout periods of 3-5-7-10-15-30-40 fixed interest rates
- 30-day/45 day closing guarantee on all home loans
- home mortgage loans available for a less-than-perfect credit score (what some people call "")
- A high debt-to-income ratio can qualify for home loans
- home loans available even if you have previous bankruptcy or any other money issues
- Low-rate home loans, no-point home loans
- Conforming home loans and non-conforming home loans
- Full-doc home loans, stated-income home loans, & no-doc home loans
Ocean Pacific Capital's Underwriting Guidelines
- Minimum home loan size: $100,000-conforming
- Maximum home loan size: non-conforming-$10 million
- Maximum home loan Financing: LTV/CLTV: 95%
- All types of home loan Financing Available
- home loan rates start at 1%
- home loan fixed rate terms: 3-15 Years
- home loan term: 30 Years
- home loan lender fees: No cost, zero lender points also available
For up-to-date interest rates, for a free quote on a home mortgage, call us toll free at 1-800-595-1474
We offer a variety of loan application options, including
a Quick Application, a Standard Application, and a 5 Step Application. Click here to get started!