Ocean Pacific Capital has been in business since 1977 and has access to non-warrantable condo loan programs for properties located in California. Non Warrantable Condos are often difficult to finance because they are not eligible to be sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac because they do not meet certain criteria including but not limited to: :
1. Control of the homeowners association has been turned over to the condo owners from the Developer.
2. Project does not have any additional phasing requirements or add-ons which have not yet been finished.
3. All common areas and amenities must be entirely, installed, completed and operational.
4. At least 70% of all units in the development must have been sold and or legally under contract to close
5. At least 70% of all units in the entire development must be owner occupied
If you own are interested in owning a non-warrantable condo, please call us today at 1-800-595-1474 to discuss your financing options for purchase or refinance.